Kino can appear somewhat of an enigma to the aspiring player but as you'll soon learn there's nothing difficult about it. People with rapport kino each other all the time. It's a completely normal, naturally occurring thing.
The purpose of kino is to allow you & the object of your affection to become comfortable physically contacting (touching) one another. It's also a way of easing into someone's personal space. If one escalates kino in a gradual manner neither of you will feel like you're taking big steps. You'll benefit from this as much as she will.
Do's, dont's & related facts:
- Kino is comfort building. It's not a sexual act.
- Kino everyone, guys & girls! Don't be the creep who only touches that one girl.
- Start kino immediately. Yep, the sooner the better. The longer you wait the more unnatural it will feel once you start.
- Only kino for a second or two at a time till you've learned how long is safe. A lingering hand can make someone uncomfortable.
- Between the elbow & shoulder on the forearm is one of many areas that aid comfort. You're strengthening your bond touching someone there.
- Use kino to reinforce positive statements such as 'well done' or 'It's great to see you'. At a psychological level this associates your touch with positive emotions.
Accept that its going to feel forced at first but it won't take long to become second nature. You'll know you're doing it right when you meet a woman for the first time, start kino & she responds by kinoing you back. Thats an IOI btw